So, you’re hooked on climbing. What’s the next step? A Hoosier Heights membership has some great perks, including:
- Unlimited access to our full facility any day of the week (during business hours, of course).
- 10% discount on all items in our gear shop.
- Fitness and yoga classes (many of them free)
- The opportunity to join a new, awesome community of passionate climbers.
- Unlimited Access to our Ninja Warrior Dojo.
- Reciprocal memberships with Climb NuLu, Hoosier Heights Bloomington, and the upcoming Climb Cincy.
You’re a climber and you know it. The EFT membership, or auto-pay, is for the dedicated climber. This lets you automatically pay for your membership each month, at a discounted rate.
Start-up Fee: $25
A Hoosier Heights monthly membership gives you the flexibility to pay one month at a time, ahead of time, but still grants you full membership privileges. The perfect way to get started.
Individuals: $74/month, $370/6 months
New Member Startup Fee: $25
Membership Reinstatement Fee: $15
Family memberships are for four or more family members and they are all required to live in the same household. We offer one convenient autopay option for $129 recurring monthly. Both types are subject to a $50 start-up fee.